Listed below is all the necessary contact information for your county. Please contact Animal Services, the SPCA, shelters and all other locations listed that surround the area where the dog was lost, found or sighted. Community web pages, like Radio Stations’ Facebook pages, are another effective way to share the dog’s info. Don’t forget neighbouring counties as well. The more people that know, the more quickly a dog will get home.
- An easy to use poster/flyer generator
- Place free classified ads on Kijiji under Community/Lost and Found or Pets/Other
- Website Dedicated to Finding Lost Dogs
- Article: How to find a lost dog – Written about Shelties, but applies to any breed. A MUST read.
Remember to First Call:
- Animal Services: Special Constable Kelley-Anne Hurley – 902-354-3453
- Queen’s SPCA – 902-350-2444
- Vets in and around your area.
- Nova Veterinary Clinic – Milton, Liverpool, NS – 902-354-4531
- Nova Veterinary Clinic Ltd – 16215 Hwy3, Hebbs Cross, NS – 902-543-7255
- PineGrove Animal Hospital– 173 North St, Bridgewater, NS B4V 2V7 – 902-543-4247
- South Shore Veterinary Services – 2760 Highway 425, Bridgewater, NS B4V 5G2 – 902-543-5602 on Facebook
- The Advance (Weekly)
- The Voice of Queens County
- PO Box 10
- Liverpool NS B0T 1K0
- Fax: 902-354-2455
- Editorial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising: email@example.com