Listed below is all the necessary contact information for your county. Please contact Animal Services, the SPCA, shelters and all other locations listed that surround the area the dog was lost, found or sighted. Community web pages, like Radio Stations Facebook pages are another effective way to share the dogs info. Don’t forget neighbouring counties as well. The more people that know the more quickly a dog will get home.
- An easy to use poster/flyer generator
- Place free classified ads on Kijiji under Community/Lost and Found or Pets/Other
- Website Dedicated to Finding Lost Dogs
- Article: How to find a lost dog – Written about Shelties, but applies to any breed. A MUST read.
Remember to First Call:
- Animal Services 902-863-2351 ext 237 or Municipal: 902-863-1117 to report a lost dog. (John Pellerine & Shawn Smith are the AC officers for the Town of Antigonish – Contact S/Cst. John Pellerin (O) 902-867-5588 / (C) 902-870-7503
- Dog Control Officer for Antigonish County can be reached at 902-870-3128.
- SPCA: 902-863-2111
- Vets in or around your area.
Antigonish Veterinary Clinic – 288 Hawthorne Street, Antigonish, 902-863-3157
The Casket (Weekly)
88 College Street
PO Box 1300
Antigonish NS B2G 2L7
Shur-Gain Feeds ‘N Needs
25 St Andrews, Antigonish, NS B2G 2G9
91 St Andrews, Antigonish, NS B2G 2G9
82 Tamara Dr, Antigonish, NS B2G 2T3