Listed below is all the necessary contact information for your county. Please contact Animal Services, the SPCA, shelters and all other locations listed that surround the area where the dog was lost, found or sighted. Community web pages, like Radio Stations’ Facebook pages, are another effective way to share the dog’s info. Don’t forget neighbouring counties as well. The more people that know, the more quickly a dog will get home.
- An easy to use poster/flyer generator
- Place free classified ads on Kijiji under Community/Lost and Found or Pets/Other
- Website Dedicated to Finding Lost Dogs
- Article: How to find a lost dog – Written about Shelties, but applies to any breed. A MUST read.
Remember to First Call:
- Animal Control Officer: Rachael Smith: 902-870-0324 to report a lost dog.
- RCMP: 902-533-3801
- Vets in or around your area.
- Highland Animal Hospital – Guysborough, NS – 902-533-2659
- The Guysborough Journal (Weekly) Keeping an Eye on the Coast
- PO Box 210
- Guysborough NS B0H 1N0
- Fax: 902-533-2750
- Newsroom: email@example.com
- Advertising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Page
- Canso People
- District of Guysborough
- Town of Canso
- Canso Fish Plant on Facebook
- Town of Mulgrave
- Mulgrave on Facebook